Tuesday 16 March 2010

'The Boat that Rocked'-Soundtrack

Disc 1.
1. Stay with me baby- Duffy
2. All day and all of the night- The Kinks
3. Elenore- The Turtles
4. Judy in disguise (with glasses)- John Fred & His playboy Band
5. Dancing in the street- Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
6. Wouldn't it be nice- The Beach Boys
7. Ooo baby baby- Smoky Robinson
8. This guys in love with you- Herb Albert & The Tijuana brass
9.Crimson and clover- Tommy James & The Shondells
10. Hi ho silver lining- Jeff Beck
11. I can see for miles- The Who
12. With a girl like you- The Troggs
13. The letter- The Box Tops
14. I'm alive- The Hollies
15. Yesterday man- Chris Andrews
16. I've been a bad boy- Paul Jones
17. Silence is golden- The Tremelos
18. The end of the world- Skeeter Davis
Disc 2
1. Friday on my mind- The Easybeats
2. My Generation- The Who
3. I feel free- Cream
4. The wind cries mary- Jimi Hendrix
5. A whiter pale of shade- Procol Harum
6. These arms of mine- Otis Redding
7. Cleo's mood- Jr. Walker & The All Stars
8. The Happening- The Supremes
9. She'd rather be with me- The Turtles
10. 98.6- The Bystanders
11. Sunny afternoon- The Kinks
12. Father and son- Cat Stevens
13. Nights in white satin- Moody Blues
14. You don't have to say you love me- Dusty Springfield
15. Stay with me (baby)- Lorraine Ellison
16. Hang on Sloopy- The McCoys
17. This old heart of mine- The Isley Brothers
18. Let's dance- David Bowie




The soundtrack to 'The Boat That Rocked' was released March 30th 2009, very little time before the film release on April 1st 2009. This would have been a good tactic for getting the audience interested in the music before seeing the film, making the latter seem more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment